- All routes added to the BikeGPX app are uploaded to the BikeGPX server for processing and to allow access from other devices.
- Copies of your routes may be stored on the BikeGPX server indefinitely.
- If you choose to do so, a publicly accessible web page will be created for any route you upload, allowing anyone to access and download your route data.
- BikeGPX relies on third party services for mapping data. As you use the app, the process of loading map data may diverge your location and IP address to these services.
- This policy represents a non-binding pledge to take reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your data as desribed above. It does not represent a guarantee or warranty, and no liability will be accepted.
This policy may be clarified or amended in the future, as necessary.